She loved my neighbors pink flowers.
Can you see her?
She loved the smell of my Wisteria!
And my Meyer Lemon Tree blossoms!
I love this!!! When I was 8 years old (1973) I saw Davy Jones as the Artful Dodger on stage at the Dorothy Chandler in "Oliver". I loved him on The Monkees and this was my first introduction to live theatre. Of course, I'm a big Brady Bunch fan. I wanted to be Marcia probably because she was on the "Entertaining committee" for the prom---so me!
2. My girlfriends. I have the best friends in the world. Whenever we get together we have so much fun and laugh all the time. People constantly come up to us and say "You guys are having way too much fun" and we do!
3. I love tea. And I love giving tea parties. I love to decorate the table, figure out the menu and shop for and arrange the flowers.
4. I love scouting. I am my daughter's Brownie Girl Scout leader and before I was married and had children of my own, I was a Girl Scout leader for 3 years. The girls in my first troop are now 23 years old.
I love that my son was in Cub Scouts and bridged to Boy Scouts and wants to earn his Eagle rank.
5. I love Halloween! It is my favorite holiday. I love the theater of it. Dressing up and pretending you are someone else. I love to decorate my house and pass out candy to the kids. 6. I LOVE Disneyland. More than that, I love Disneyland at Halloween. I could live there! We live an hour away and have season passes. When I turned 16, I really wanted to work there but the commute would have been terrible so I settled on working at Six Flags Magic Mountain in Spillikin Corners in the doll shop. We live 5 minutes away.
7. I love baseball! It started when my grandpa took 8mm film of Dodger Stadium being built in 1958. I have been bleeding Dodger Blue since birth. We try to attend several games a year and my kids are always members of the Blue Crew Fan Club. I'm so happy that my son has such a passion for baseball and that my husband and I are able to coach our kids.
This is Sheridan and I meeting Steve Garvey last May.
Well, there you have it! A few more things about me.
I will tag the following people...
Isn't she just the cutest?
And she is sweet and talented and featured me on her blog!
She posts amazing ideas from other "oddballs" as well.
If you are stumped for an idea for a party, chances are, you will find a slew of them on her blog. And if you need a fabulous party planner in the St. Louis area, give her a jingle.
Thanks Amy...you're a doll!