Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Festivities

Welcome, foolish mortal, to the Haunted Mansion. I am your host, your ghost host...Don't I look creepy!? I am a maid at "The Haunted Mansion". You know how much I love Disneyland! I have the hitch-hiking ghosts, the soundtrack of the ride playing in the yard and I stand on my porch, move very slowly and talk in deep voice as I pass out candy to the trick-or-treaters. I over heard one teenage boy tell his friend after receiving their treats, "now those are some acting skills". I will be waiting for an agent to call soon! :)
We set up a graveyard on our hill with lots of tombstones.
Here is Chasen (the old lady complete with stinky perfume) and Sheridan is Cleopatra.

Chasen got 3rd place in a costume contest and Sheridan got 2nd place at our Orthodontist office Halloween party. Sheridan helped me by standing behind a mummy and scaring trick-or-treaters as they approached the stairs.

3 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Okay, I'm still laughing at the "old lady complete with stinky perfume" comment ;)

What a fun time to be had!

Pink Slippers said...

What perfect costumes. Congrats on winning the contest.
Wendy

Brenda said...

Such great costumes & decorations! We are Disney fanatics at our house too!