Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy 233rd Birthday!

December 16th would have been Jane Austen's 233rd birthday.
It wasn't until I saw Emma Thompson and newcomer, Kate Winslet, in Sense & Sensibility, that I became a fan of Jane Austen's. Last year, I introduced my friends to her and they in turn have become friends. Sit back and have a cup of tea and a scone in honor of this amazing woman who is one of the top novelist of all time.
"It was a delightful visit - perfect, in being much too short."
Jane Austen

3 comments:

Jorgelina said...

Beautiful beautiful film, since I saw is one of my favorites. A greeting

Pink Slippers said...

Honestly I have not seen this movie yet. It's a must on my list.

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Donna; I just love all of Jane Austins books and movies. I think I have seen them all. She really knows how to write a love story... ahhh

have a great week.

Hugs;
Alaura