Friday, March 14, 2008

Lucky Tea


Natalie and Donna
Pride & Prejudice Board Game
Table for 8

When I planned this little get-together, I didn't realize how lucky we would be. My dear friend, Natalie, formed our tea group "Table for 8", 2 years ago. She moved to Austin, Tx last Spring and she and her family came for a visit for Spring Break. She was able to attend my tea and then she headed back to Texas.
I served Elderflower cordial with strawberries, English scones and clotted cream from the Rose Tree Cottage, Smoked sausage and potato quiche and Jane Austen tea from Bath, England.
We played a quick game before it was time to pick up our kids from school (it was a minimum day for the little ones). We are all ready for a rematch!

6 comments:

Tiaj said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
laura said...

Oh! Where did you get that pride and prejudice board game??!!!!!!
The party looks like it was a lot of fun!

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

The P&P board game I got from ashgrovepress.com thank you for your nice comment! Check out my Becoming Jane Tea post!

Yellow Rose Arbor said...

What a neat idea! I've never seen that game before!

Katherine

Yellow Rose Arbor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bonita said...

Where did you get that board game and where do you get your tea from Bath? I have an official "Jane Austen" newspaper that a friend picked up for me from Bath, England when she visited there.