Monday, January 24, 2011

Snowy Snack

 Last week, it was Sheridan's turn to bring snack for her Girl Scout meeting. A few weeks ago, I saw this adorable idea on Celebrations at Home and Bakerella and I knew this would be perfect for the troop.
So, I bought 3 packs of Starbuck's Light Mocha Frappachinos and started sucking them down. I made little scaves out of gringham fabric, hot glued the buttons and bought paper straws from Bake It Pretty.
I also made French Vanilla cupcakes with homemade frosting with chunky crystal sugar. The snack was a HUGE hit and was very welcomed since it was 80 degrees that day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so super cute!

Sarah said...

Love it!

dana said...

Those are darling, Donna. Love your cupcake decorating skills, too. What tip did you use for the frosting?

80 degrees, huh? Right this minute, we're bracing for a huge snow storm. It's currently misting and freezing....schools are being dismissed early....and the snow is supposed to start in the wee hours of the morning. We could have the largest single snow fall since the early 60s....they're talking 12-14 inches. Did you hear me say I hope they're WRONG!!!!! I love snow, but it's getting old....I wanna see little leaves popping out on the trees! :)

Hope all is well with you and yours. L, Dana

Val said...

I just stumbled on your blog and it's amazing! New follower.