Thursday, September 18, 2008

Autumn Tea

I've been having tea with the same group of ladies for about the last 3 years. We trade off hosting a tea at each others home or someone will find a new place to have tea and make reservations. Today, Marina and Debbie hosted an Autumn Tea. We were supposed to have it last Friday, but Marina's youngest son has had pneumonia. It was a potluck and the girls brough an Onion Tart, Maple Sausage Egg cassarole, I bought cucumber sandwiches, and we also had Chocolate Angel Food cake with fruit compote.

Marina bought some yummy Pumpkin Spice tea AND PUMPKIN SCONES from our favorite tea shop in town.

Hostess Gifts
Angel Food Cake



Poor Suzie (on the right) was on pain killers for her back)

Next month, it's time for me to host my Witches Tea!!!

7 comments:

Karin said...

aaawww....why can't I live closer! Looks fabulous!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Donna,
Thanks so much for visiting! I love your tea, looks like so much fun, and so very pretty.
xo Lidy

Joanne Kennedy said...

Oh how fun! I wish I had a group that did that. Hey, I see an extra chair, is that for me? LOL

Hugs,
Joanne

April said...

How fun!!

Megan said...

That looks like a very nice tea but I'm excited to see your witches tea party. I'm requesting lots of pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your blog. So creative!

Hey, I have an odd question. What is the wall color behind the cabinet where the autumn tea is set? It looks like a warm brown. I love it.

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Hello Sweet Donna!

You girls sure know how to have fun! Whata darling tea party! I CAN"T WAIT to see the Witches Tea Party!

Hugs,
Maryjane