Thursday, November 4, 2010

Vintage Ice Skating party

I have been working on my daughter's ice skating party that is coming up in a few weeks. About 5 years ago, I bought some adorable cards from Anthropologie. It has a hand drawn stick figure of an ice skater with real fabric sweater and skirt. I knew someday I would use them for a birthday party. The year finally came and when I was working on the wording for the inside of the invite, I just wasn't felling it. I came across B.Nute Productions on Etsy and I loved her vintage vibe. I kept my fingers crossed that she could whip up a custom invite for me. I'm happy to say that Betsy was a pleasure to work with and got these adorable invitations done for me very quickly.
Are you wondering what I am going to do with the Anthro cards? I am going to make them thank you notes.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Such a clever theme and great invites! I love the vintage vibe!