Friday, December 4, 2009

The Grinch is in Hollywood!

Last night, I took my 2 youngest children to go see How the Grinch Stole Christmas-The Musical at the Pantages in Hollywood.
I received an email a few weeks ago from the Pantages offering $15 tickets! I bought 4 (oldest boy didn't want to come-he was studying for 2 tests) and had a lovely evening with my babies.

John Laroquette, from Night Court fame, played Max, the dog and was the narrator of the evening. I just loved it when he sang "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch"!

The man who played the Grinch was just amazing! Do any of you remember the children's show "Lazy Town"? He played Robbie Rotten, the guy who wanted the children to be lazy and eat food that was bad for them. He was jus great.

Sheridan was at the edge of her seat all night. It is an hour and a half show with no intermissions. Very watchable for little ones. If you are in the Los Angeles area, I recommend seeing it. Please help support live theater!!!!

No comments: