Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Gifts

I'm so happy to be ringing in a New Year! To celebrate I decided to spread a little cheer. (My son got to the rolls before I could take the picture!)
I made homemade cinnamon rolls for my neighbors and delivered them warm from the oven this morning.

I got this wonderful vintage New Years card from Maryjane at The Beehive Cottage.


The recipe is from the Pioneer Woman's cookbook. I LOVE this cookbook and my husband REALLY loves it! He wants me to make the meatballs and mashed potatoes once a week.
This recipe is also on her website.
For other friends, I delivered Sparkling Apple Cider with the same vintage tag and seam binding.
I wish all of you nothing but health and happiness in the coming year! 2010 will be the best!




10 comments:

Jeanette said...

The same wishes to you. May all your dreams come true.

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

With gifts like that, will you come be my neighbor?
Here's to the best year yet!! Party On!!

Tristan Robin said...

Can I be an honorary neighbor!?

sigh.

I don't even know my neighbors' names.

Best wishes for a terrific new year - I look forward to more of your wondrous party photos!

Joanne Kennedy said...

Sure wish I was your neighbor! How thoughtful and a wonderful idea. Nothing like fresh hot cinnamon rolls! YUM!

I think I'm going to steal this idea (just one of many I've taken from you!) and do this on a cold winter day in the near future.

Happy New Year.

Hugs,
Joanne

Unknown said...

such a sweet idea-our neighbor is a professional baker & brings us warm cinnamon rolls every Christmas morning! :) Happy New Year!

Miranda said...

Happy New Year. I'm a new follower..although I've had you saved in my favorites for months! :)

Sue said...

Will you be my neighbor? :)

Polka Dot Moon said...

Can I be your neighbor too?

All the best for a Fabulous 2010 to you and your family!!
Denise

Valarie said...

Oh how I wish I was your neighbor. What a wonderful gift to receive on a cold morning. It is snowing here. I hope you have a fabulous New Year.
Valarie

new year corporate gifts said...

There are verities of free gifts on this New Year as you have along list of them like flowers, chocolates, cakes and sets.