Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I've Gone Mad!

... Mad for the new Alice in Wonderland movie coming to theaters on March 5 (my wedding anniversary). Since I introduced my Mad Hatter Tea party in July, it has quickly become my most popular party. Not only with children but with adults as well; I hosted a 65th Un-Birthday party.
Please check out the Movie Trailer. It is so amazing...I can hardly wait!

I have had calls from brides asking if I rent out the party for showers or wedding receptions. I love this Save-the-Date card from Grey Like Weddings. It is a universal theme!


7 comments:

Rach said...

The movie seems a little dark for Disney! Not sure it will be a good kid movie. I could be wrong. The effects look awesome though!

Tristan Robin said...

I've been looking forward to this for a YEAR. I can't wait!

Jeanette said...

I have read bits here and there about it and can't decide if I would take my niece to see it or not. Everything looks incredible.

The Liberty Belle said...

I've been looking forward to the movie for a few months now.
I just love your party ideas. I think if I were to attend an Alice in Wonderland themed party, I would come as the Queen of Hearts...and take great delight in shouting, "Off with their heads!"

Joanne Kennedy said...

I can't wait to see this movie! Your party would be perfect for it too. I can picture having a nice luncheon and then going as a group to the movie. How fun!

Hugs,
Joanne

A Blissful Nest said...

this is such a cute party idea!! Loved your post.

Unknown said...

if I lived in California, I would love to have your mad hatter tea party with all my girlfriends for my 40th this year!i can't wait to see this movie-are you going to plan an "Alice In Wonderland" premiere party?