Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm a finalist-3 times over!

Kendra over at Me & My Insanity is holding her 2nd annual Blogoversary Party. 3 of my parties made it into her TOP 10! One of them is my most popular party-the Mad Hatter Tea party.
The second one is the Breakfast at Tiffany's party my tea group threw for our friend Suzanne for her 50th birthday.

The third one is my Slumber party. It was also featured on HWTM a few weeks ago.

Lastly, my Indiana Jones party got an Honorable Mention for one of the best Adventure parties.
Please head on over to check out all of the amazing parties and VOTE for your favorite. The winner gets a $30 gift certificate to Paper and Cake. I just LOVE them! They did my son's custom paper for his Adventure party.



10 comments:

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

Congrats! You always throw such amazing parties!!

Kustom Kreations by Elisha Akram said...

Congrats to you! Your work is awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!

Joanne Kennedy said...

Well you know I think YOU always throw the best parties!

Hugs,
Joanne

Tania McCartney said...

HUGE congrats, Donna! I'm not at all surprised this has happened to you... I am a horrendously fussy children's party lover/thrower and you're on my blogroll, so you must be good!

Well done - so thrilled for you. Keep it up!

Tania

Unknown said...

Congrats! you deserve it! Love your party pics!

Kim
http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

congrats-you deserve it! :)

Unknown said...

Congrats! These are all great!

CHS Creative Productions Blog said...

Congratulations!

dana said...

Congrats, Donna! You are certainly the Hostess with the Mostess! You deserve the honors that come your way! Love all of the details you put into your creative parties! L, Dana

Mo..."Mo's Cottage" said...

Oh My Gosh !!!!!! congratulations....Donna !!!!!
It is always such a treat to visit your blog...You always have the best ideas to share....Your parties are amazing and so much thought goes into the event....Well Done !!!!!!!
Hugs,
Mo :-)