Monday, March 30, 2009

Farewell to Stella!

Stella has been visiting here in Southern California since the beginning of March. I'm so glad that she was here to welcome Spring. As a farewell gift, I made Stella a bed (sleeping bag and pillow) so that she will be more comfortable traveling.
She loved my neighbors pink flowers.
She even played a game of hide-and-seek.
Can you see her?

She loved the smell of my Wisteria!

And my Meyer Lemon Tree blossoms!

I gave Stella that purple party hat because I am "The Party Queen" :)

Stella's next stop is OKLAHOMA! Sing it with me...
O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A...Oklaho--MA!
Visit her on Darlene's blog.
I hope Stella had a good time even though I had to quarantine her when I was sick.






9 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm so glad Stella had fun at your house! What a wonderful hostess you are!

Pink Slippers said...

Love the sleeping bag and pillow for her. Every girl loves pretties like that.
Wendy

Heather said...

what a cute sleeping bag and pillow. i love her purple party hat! those flowers are gorgeous!

Neabear said...

That sleeping bag and pillow is so cute. What a great idea! Love the purple party hat too. Wow! Stella is going to be so decorated by the time she gets back to Lindsay. I am glad you had a good time with her. The flowers are so pretty.

Darlene said...

WOOHOO we are looking forward to hosting Stella. That little sleeping bag and pillow look adorable and I know she will be comfy traveling with that.

Your flowers are absolutely beautiful!

amy & lisa said...

Sounds like Stella had a wonderful time at your house. She was treated so nice and to get a party hat...Yah!!! :)

Polka Dot Moon said...

How lucky was Stella to have been at your house!!! You are; by far; the best hostess!!

Oh and I just love your post with 7 things about you!!!

dana said...

Stella looks FAB in that sweet sleeping bag and surrounded by your wonderful flowers!! I know she was sad to leave your home in sunny CA---with all of the good times you shared with her, but Darlene and Lexi will be tremendous hostesses, too!!

Love the Party Hat you attached to her--the little Rabbit button I put on her doesn't show up too well, does it? It was the best I could find! :)

Have a great day!!

Dana

designdazzle.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for signing up to be a follower! Love your slumber party decor - very cool! Love Stella - she sure is cute - sounds like you have had lots of fun with her:)
Sorry, I won't be coming down to help with your party set-up. I hadn't heard back from you and I needed to make plane reservations. You'll do really great! I won't be a bit shocked when you walk away with the win! Can't wait to see photos of your party booth...
Toni