Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Tea

The first day of Spring is on Friday and Amy over at Living Locurto was sweet enough to post the Spring Fairy tea party I had with Sheridan last year.
I served scones and lemonade on my 100 year old Haviland china and Sheridan popped bubbles with her butterfly wand.
Sheridan and I love to build fairy houses together. We go around the neighborhood following the rules of the forest-
Only pick up items on the ground.
Never pick live plants or flowers.
Only use natural items to build houses.

We always celebrate after by having a tea party.

Go check out Amy's blog. She is a graphic artist that has such a kind heart. She has lots of freebies for you to download. She also has fabulous party ideas. Is it any wonder we're friends?



4 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

You are amazing!!!! What a fabulous tea party :)

Allidink said...

What a cute idea. Weren't you scared for your 100 year old china?! That's my problem though I would never use it because I would be afraid too, and then I might as well not even have it lol. That fairy house idea is adorable.

All the best,
Allison

Tristan Robin said...

that is too sweet and adorable!

good on you for using your beautiful treasures instead of just looking at them!

Anonymous said...

You are one low-keyed mama for using that vintage china!!! :)

She looks so sweet in that photo--I think I want to build a fairy house, too! Since my own princess is very old now, I think I'll have to borrow my 3 year old Gr. Daughter to help me out!

Happy Spring!!!! Dana

GO MIZZOU! Sorry, I'm so excited they won their first round. It's been a long time since they made it to the Big Dance! :)