Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I'm Featured!


To tell the truth, I'm an oddball. I think differently from my friends. They often ask "Do you have the same number of hours in a day as the rest of us?" or "Where do you come up with this stuff?".
So I was wondering if there were any other "oddballs" out there just like me. You know the ones who plan parties that are over the top; have a slight case of OCD when it come to details. Well, it turns out that there are others out there like me and I found them through blogging!

One fabulous party sister is Amy from Stem Parties.

Isn't she just the cutest?

And she is sweet and talented and featured me on her blog!

She posts amazing ideas from other "oddballs" as well.

If you are stumped for an idea for a party, chances are, you will find a slew of them on her blog. And if you need a fabulous party planner in the St. Louis area, give her a jingle.

Thanks Amy...you're a doll!

10 comments:

Joanne Kennedy said...

Well I think you are by far one of the best party planners around. I love the way you put everything together and pay attention to the little details.

Hugs,
Joanne

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

I just found you via Amy's blog. You have the cutest parties! I look forward to following and seeing more!

Anonymous said...

What fun to be featured on Amy's blog (and it's nice to find ANOTHER Missouri blogger!).

Loved the Dr. Seuss shower them she shared too (oops two!)

Dana

Cottage Rose said...

How exciting to find some like minded ladies. I will have to pop over to see her blog. But you know you have some great party ideas yourself my dear friend.

Hugs;
Alaura

Polka Dot Moon said...

You are in one word......FABULOUS!!!

Pink Slippers said...

Of course you are.
Your parties are so neat!
Wendy

Brenda said...

I think you are FABULOUS - not an oddball at all!

ShabbyInTheCity said...

She is cute :)
I'm as far from OCD as a person can get LOL....but I like watching what you guys come up with! Party on!

Anonymous said...

Can I join the 'oddball club'?! I think it's a place I could call home! You're ideas and creations are fab. I know you bring many smiles...and if that makes us oddballs...then I guess I'm all for it!

FrenchGardenHouse said...

:) we're a sister hood! Hope you feel better soon, it's a terrible cold. cough cough.
xo Lidy