Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Chasen!

11 years ago today, after 7 hours of labor, my beautiful red-headed boy was born.
He is my love bug. He still gives me "Chasey love" and I hope he never changes.
His first word was "ball" and loves any sport having to do with them. At the top of his list, of course, is baseball.
He is sweet and is always concerned about others. If you ever want to know what to buy me for my birthday, ask this guy. He knows me so well.
If someone is upset about a bad play they made, Chasen is there for you.
He is a clone of my father. Full of energy, personality and compassion.
He is named after my dad-his middle name is Ronald. My dad's initials are R.E.D. and Chasen has red hair...so meant to be!
Happy Birthday my sweet boy!

6 comments:

Darlene said...

He is so cute and looks like a great ball player!! Happy Birthday Chasen!!!!

Allidink said...

Aw what a sweet post! Happy Birthday to him. He sounds like a great kid :)

All the best,
Allison

Joanne Kennedy said...

Oh they grow up so fast...don't they?

Tell him Happy Birthday for me! He sounds like a great kid. I think it's wonderful he doesn't feel to old to show love to his mommy. So many kids go through that stage where they don't even want to be seen with their parents.

You are very lucky.

So what was the birthday party like? I know you must have come up with something cute...you always do.

Hugs,
Joanne

Polka Dot Moon said...

Oh what a cutie with a big heart! Happy Birthday Chasen and to momma too! (We always wish the mom a Happy Birthday!)

Denise

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday Chasen!

dana said...

Happy Birthday, Chasen!! If you've seen photos of my gr. girl, we LOVE red-heads in our family, too. Her daddy, our son, was a beautiful red, too. So was his daddy, my husband--and MY dad had red hair as well!!

Seeing him in his baseball uniform brings back lots of fun summer memories with my son and years and years of baseball games!! Dana