Thursday, September 30, 2010

Are you ready?

Tomorrow is October 1st and Halloween season officially begins! Yes, I know that Halloween candy has been in the stores for the last 4 weeks but now, it's official!

There are so many fabulous things out there to make a parent look really talented and creative. Have you seen how many amazing printable party supplies that are out there? A talented graphic designer creates these beautiful things for your to print and cut at HOME! That is just too easy!

This beautiful collection is from Pen and Paper Flowers and you can get her whole collection for just $7. What great ideas she has on how to use them! I will be using another collection to make my neighborhood "BOO" packages that I will be delivering on, that's right, October 1st!






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for sharing my printables...If you try them out you'll have to let me know! (and thanks for the link on my fb fan page) *wink*

Rach said...

Super fun ideas!!

Liz (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

You're right, those printable party supplies are just great! Btw, what do you put in your "BOO" packages?

Mary Beth said...

So cute! I love these!