Monday, September 13, 2010

Candy Rainbows

I had the pleasure of helping out a wonderful repeat client. Last year, I hosted her youngest daughter's Tinkerbell party and a Breakfast at Tiffany's party for her friend's 40th birthday.
This year she decided to combined both of her daughter's birthday by having a Rainbow party complete with a magic and balloon making pink fairy, a face painter and a candy and favor buffet. I made the "Happy Birthday" banner and the backdrop was foam board covered in fabric from IKEA. I also made the tissue poms over the table and white "cloud" poms surrounding the table.

I was in chrage of the table centerpieces and the decor for the candy/favor buffet table. I used a 2" circle punch to make the giant confetti. Pictures of the sisters were also placed around the table.

I used the TomKat Studios tags to ID the goodies. Each guest received a bag to fill and boy, did they ever!

It was like a feeding frenzy! I have never seen anything like it!
See more pictures here.
Thanks to Sahara and her family for allowing me to share in their special day.



5 comments:

Ismara said...

Darling as always. What's holding up your backdrop?

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

I used a pvc pipe covered with a pool noodle cemented in a $ store plastic pot and taped to the foam board to hold up the backdrop. :)

Unknown said...

Lovely set up! Love those wax lips!

Ismara said...

Donna- Brilliant on the backing. You should do a tutorial posting on that. Thank you!

Joanne Kennedy said...

Very cute. I don't know how you keep coming up with such cute ideas and just when I think you must have run out of ideas, you show us another darling party!

You are my hero!