Sunday, October 11, 2009

Candy, Cupcakes and Twins

I got a call Tuesday from a client whom wanted to host a party for her twin daughters on Sunday. Yes, that's right, only 5 days notice! It was an over-the-top Mad Hatter party at the Spanish Hills Golf and Country Club in Camarillo.
I had a craft table set up for the guests to make White Rabbit goody bags and color Alice in Wonderland pictures.

We filled the space with lots of colorful balloon arrangements and organza table toppers.


The kids really loved playing Flamingo Croquet out on the grassy area next to the pool.

The cupcakes were made by the Kupcake Kitchen and looks so festive with all of the colorful gumballs.

The mom also wanted a candy bar filled with lots of treats.

To add to the children's sugar comas, we had the kids make up their own Sandy Candy tubes.

The twins are the girls on the left and center. They were so sweet. One twin brought me a giant lollipop and piece of cake.


There was also a DJ and an ice cream sundae bar. Everyone had such a good time!

15 comments:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

I once pulled off a wedding reception in 5 days!! LOL, I feel your stress! You did amazing as usual ; )

Tricia said...

AMAZING job! What a location! :-)

Happy Monday!

amy & lisa said...

Wow....that is an amazing party to throw in just 5 short days!!

Unknown said...

you would never know you had only 5 days! everything looks great! :)

Shelley@divinepartyconcepts said...

5 days...and you would never know it! Great job!

Rach said...

I agree. Very nice! Love the bright colors.

my cup of tea said...

Wow! Love those big tea cups on the table! Cupcakes were awesome!
Great job!
~Donna~

DesignDazzle.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful, beautiful and a great job!!! You are charging for driving time, 5 day turnaround and extra stress right????? ; )

Joanne Kennedy said...

You are GOOD! Only five days and you threw a party that will be the talk of the town!

Where did you get that sugar candy and straws? I have been looking for something like that.

Also I wanted to ask you first before anyone. I'm selling that big happy flower stand that I had at Trinity's party. I know you said you wanted one. So did you want to buy it from me? If not, thats ok. I just wanted to check with you first as you have been so good to me.

Hugs,
Joanen

Polka Dot Moon said...

You can pull an amazing party out of a hat like no other! You ROCK my friend!!!

Jamie @ Giggledust Parties said...

GREAT Job! The Flamingo Croquet is amazing!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Holy cow woman! You did a wonderful job!! Looks like you've been super busy lately. Good luck with the tea parties, that sounds like a ball:-)

Blogs said...

Gorgeous! The cupcakes look so yum!:)

Sara Paula said...

I love your centerpiece and cupcake sation. I always do balloon clusters. Just fabolous!!! Keep up the great work!

MommySaver said...

Where did you get the Croquet game? I have been searching EVERYWHERE?