Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Chocolate Party

For our Brownie meeting on Tuesday, our troop went to a local cake decorating and candy supply shop to make some sweet and scary Halloween chocolate creations. The girls dipped marshmallows in green chocolate and chocolate sprinkles to make a Frankenstein.
They also dipped pretzels and Oreos in chocolate and made a witches finger out of twisted pretzel rods and slivered almonds. They even learned how to paint a chocolate mold to make a lollipop! I have known the owner, Nanci, since I was 12. The girls had a great time! Abby ate everything before she got home!

When I got home, I made some too! It was Chasen's turn to bring snack for his Boy Scout patrol meeting. I made the Frankensteins and the witches fingers. They were a HUGE hit! Even the dads enjoyed them.
Happy Halloween!




3 comments:

Polka Dot Moon said...

Oh my goodness and I mean GOODNESS! Love the treats!

You do the most fun activities with your kids :)
Happy Halloween!!!
Denise

Tricia said...

Donna! So fun! Looks fantastic! :)

And I successfully survived Sofia's 3rd bday party! :-) Your blog inspired me! Maybe I'll email you pics!

Take care,
Tricia

Jorgelina said...

fantastic!!!