Wednesday, October 15, 2008

BOO!

Brownie Girl Scout Troop 118 decided to BOO! each other before Halloween. To "BOO!" someone is to leave a gift on someone's doorstep, ring the doorbell and RUN! Inside the gift is instructions on how to BOO! other friends (sort of like a chain letter) and hang the BOO! sign on your front door to let everyone know that you have been BOO!-ed and you don't receive more.
I got the poem and door sign from this website. Sheridan's swap partner is Emily...here's what we put in her basket...

Everything is in a plastic witch cauldron. Inside there is a can of Hot Chocolate mix, Ghost socks that light up when you move, candy bracelets, Pumpkin carving kit with stencils and spider rings.

Here is some Pumpkin Poop disguised as candy corn.
Sheridan and I made the giant 8" gift tag with my Cricut machine. We used the Plantin Schoolhouse font. Then I decorated the tag with ribbons by stapling them on. I made 2 more baskets for Chasen's friends- Parker and Hailey.

This always adds to the excitement of the season!

5 comments:

April said...

Very creative! Just precious!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I JUST received my "special delivery"!!! You are so sweet, Donna!!! I LOVE the great jar of gummy teeth!!! I will proudly display them (on an upcoming post, of course) AND right smack dab in the middle of my Halloween decor---I'll have to smack anyone who even THINKS about getting into them for awhile--and that includes THE STONE RABBIT!!! You are so kind to think of me when you saw them--I am so touched. Thank you, thank you!! Dana

Oh, my, I forgot to tell you how darling your BOO! idea is and how cute your little cauldrin gift bucket turned out!!! You are so clever, no wonder you are such a great event planner. I will share your little BOO idea with my DIL. Even though by g. daughter is just 2 1/2, she'll be old enough to BOO friends one day!!!

Cindy said...

Those are so cute! I love the "pumpkin poop"! Too funny!

Megan said...

I would love to be the girl who recieves this BOO. Love it!!!

Jorgelina said...

Veru fun halloween!!!