Sunday, October 5, 2008

My First Blog Award!!!


Cindy from Cute Pink Stuff has bestowed upon me my first blog award! Thank you so much; I am very honored!


Here are the rules of this award:

1. The receiver can put the logo on his or her blog.

2. Link to the person from whom you received the award.

3. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers.

4. Put links of those blogs on your blog.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you mentioned.


Here are my choices alphabetically:
Your blogs make me smile! Have a great week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Well, thank you for that kind award---I hope you know I LOVE your Blog, too!!! Dana

The Old Painted Cottage said...

Just wanted to drop by and thank you for weighing in on my latest post. Everyone's thoughts and opinions are very valuable to me.

Thank you for the darling award, I am truly honored!

oxox
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

thank you so so much for the award, you are a sweetheart!
xoxo, Tiffany

Pink Slippers said...

YEAH...You deserve it!

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

I just thought to let you know... that I love your blog!
... The beautiful photos, are so delightful to look at!

Kisses
Debbie Moss