Friday, October 31, 2008

Pink Poodle Saturday


Ooh La La! This is my French Poodle Tea Party!

I made the pink flower topiary with black feathers that sits next to Fifi Poodle after and exhausting day of shopping. The placecard holders are Poodle shaped frames covered in pink crystals. The placesettings consist of silver chargers, lace doily, Poodle ceramic plate and rose and ribbon napkin holders. The tea cups and saucers are pink with black polka dots.


The girls get to dress up in hats, feather boas and long black gloves with rhinestone bracelets.

Even the boys enjoy a Parisian spot of tea.

Part of the party includes stuffing of puppies. I have pink and white poodles and couture outfits for the girl guests and

yellow and black Labs and tuxedos for the boys.


Guest enjoy a "tea" scavenger hunt through the neighborhood, French Maid relay and making Eiffel Tower white chocolate lollipops. They are just so darn cute!
Update on my mom: She was diagnosed with Stage 2 ovarian cancer on Oct 21 and she is still in the hospital. She will be getting a port inserted for her future chemo treatments.
Thank you SO MUCH for all of the support and prayers.
It has been overwhelming and my family truly appreciates it!
Please visit all the other lovely pink posts at How Sweet the Sound
Happy Pink Saturday!

24 comments:

Gabriela said...

Happy Pink Saturday!

What a fun PINK party!

~ Gabriela ~

Anonymous said...

AHHHH, Donna, that was soooo sweet! That Pink Poodle Theme is just darling. Love, love, love the cute Poodle Plates and all of the other great trimmings! Bet those kiddos had a great time chasing through the neighborhood on their scavenger hunt!!!
Hope your Pink Sat. is the greatest!! dana

SmilingSally said...

Amazing. I just love to visit here. I'm praying for your mom. Remember, I'm an ovarian cancer SURVIVOR. Happy Pink Saturday!

Pearl said...

Hi Donna... WOW... I am so tickled to have stumbled upon your beautiful blog! Your Pink Poodle Party is simply adorable! I am very fond of the Poodle plates... just so pretty! Thanks for sharing... and my prayers go out to your Mom and your family...

~blessings~
Pearl

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday.

Donna, you never cease to amaze. May I please have one of your awesome parties? ;-)

I have been keeping your mother and your family in my prayers. She is very blessed to have you to love and support her during this very difficult time in her life.

Glennis said...

What a great looking party. And the kids are darling.

Good luck to your mom, and to you in your support of her.

Fifi Flowers said...

ADORABLE poodle party! LOVE it!
ENJOY your weekend!
Fifi

Stephanie said...

How precious!!! It just looks like so much fun!!

Great Pink Post!!

Happy Pink Saturday!

Stephanie

Katie said...

Hugs and wishes of hope to your Mom.

Lovely party as usual! Happy Pink Saturday!

Ivanna at http://www.snapparties.com said...

That party is just adoreable! I love all the tableware and the pink and black boas. How fun!

gbloom studio said...

Happy Pink Saturday, What a lovely post! You are so creative!
Smiles,
Gina

. said...

What a great party! Wow Happy pink day. Blessings, Denise

Vintage To Chic said...

Party looks wonderful and prayers for your sweet MOM.
Hugs,
Judy

Polka Dot Moon said...

Another fabulous party! How fun it must have been at the tea :)

My prayers continue for your mom and your family.

Vanessa Greenway said...

Love the pink poodles! Have a great weekend! xo vanessa

said...

You really know how to throw an adorable party!

Anonymous said...

Darling post!!!

kayellen

Anonymous said...

That has to be one of my favorites of yours. I love the Pink Poodles. Oh to be little again and having you as my party planner ....wow wow wow
I still LOVE IT
Claudie from Canada

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful tea party - the decorations are beautiful. Happy Pink Saturday to you.

Sherri said...

How beautiful. Love all the details. Just wonderful.

Brenda said...

I just want to eat up the pink poodle party - all of the details are just perfect.

Prayers to your mom & family.

Anonymous said...

Your pink poodle goodies are SO sweet, Donna! I remember all the cool -- strange, but cool -- pink poodle crafts that were popular in the 1960s, including poodles made out of drycleaning bags. Maybe I can find some of the old magazine patterns and put them online.

Have a wonderfully pink week!

Victoria

Anonymous said...

Have a question about were to find the place card holders
I'm planing a party for my 2 (soon to be 3 yrs) girl
and I would like to find 10 of them
thank you I really enjoy your blog
Lillian

Nielsens said...

I love this Poodle Party! Just wondering where you got the ceramic poodle plates? My nieces birthday is coming up and we are looking for poodle ceramic plates. Thanks! andreacnielsen@gmail.com