Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Vintage Halloween Swap

I had such a great time participating in Heidi Ann's swap from Foxgloves, Fabric & Folly.

My swap partner was Jen Smith from Rosey Little Things.

All of my gifts came wrapped in black tissue and orance lace bias tape. I was so excited about my package, that I forgot to take a picture of everything wrapped up! I love my cat pillow and handmade pumpkin. They look fabulous on my front porch bench! A fellow Girl Scout leader saw the pillow and is going to make it into a project for her Junior troop! Thanks for the inspiration, Jen!

I wore this to the pumpkin patch last week and

my 14 year old son commented on how cute it was!

This adorable "specimen tube" is filled with yummy candy corn. I'm sorry I don't have a good picture of the 2 Halloween magnets. They also came in spider stamped envelopes. Where is that picture of the vintage Halloween cupcake pick?

I believe Jen made this witch sign and those are real Scrabble tiles.

It looks so cute hanging on my banister.

This is a witch necklace that I sent to Jen. It is the same one I am

giving my guests at my Witches Tea.

I also sent her a few other little things: a big pumpkin, and little pumpkin for her curio cabinet and some candy corn for her 3 kids.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you liked it all! Thanks for being a great partner. I am hosting a vintage pink Christmas swap, would love to have you join:)

Polka Dot Moon said...

What fun goodies! And a super fun swap.

Your Witches Tea is going to be wickedly fun :)
Denise

Pearl said...

Ooooooo... such wonderful Halloween yummies! Everything looks boo~tee~full...

Never heard of a Witches Tea! Sounds neat... Thanks for sharing...

Pearl

Anonymous said...

Your swap gifts are just darling! The speciman tube is a great idea--I love the little creation with the scrabble tiles and witch picture! The items you shared with Jen are so cute, too! Dana

Susan Hickam said...

That is fabulous stuff- Love the witch sign, love the pillow, etc. Your pumpkin fellow you sent is very charming!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Great goodies! It is hard to pick a favorite from this great loot! :) ~Rhonda

April said...

That's a great package!!

Jessi Nagy said...

hey there,
super cute stuff.
i love halloween
oxoxo,
jessi

Anonymous said...

Clearly this Halloween swap was fun for all. Your gifts are great fun and I know you enjoyed the swap. So did I! BOO!

Hugs, Jeanne

Jorgelina said...

i love halloween!

Super fun swap.

Jorgelina

mommyholly said...

WOW, great swap package- that little necklace you made her is amazing by the way!! :)

Heidi said...

Good Morning Donna, Thank you so much for this wonderful post! You & your partner outdid yourselves!...What darling pieces & all presented in such a delightful way!...I simply adore the "witch" necklace you made!!!!...Again, a sincere thank you for being part of my swap!...Your friend, Heidi Xo

Anonymous said...

What fun it's been seeing everyone's swap goodies. I can't wait to see photos of your tea. :) That's so funny that you and your swap partner both made witch's necklaces. Great minds think alike.

KatCollects said...

Very fun swap things, the pillow is very cute. This was such a fun swap to be a part of.
Kathy

Mad Red Hare said...

What cool stuff! We have some very creative people in this swap, don't we?

Pink Slippers said...

Oh what fun. Tommorrow is 'THE BIG' day. I can hardly wait. D---------!

Karin said...

What fun! I love the tube of Candy Corn!!