Monday, January 5, 2009

And the winner is....

I'm so sorry to have taken so long to post this today. It was the first day back to school for 2 of my kids and let's say, it was a rough day!
I had 3 phone calls from school from 2 different kids. Not enough money in their lunch accounts and headache (from not being used to wearing his glasses for 2 1/2 weeks) and stomachaches and general yuckiness from lack of sleep. Chasen had a marathon sleepover on Saturday night and had still not recovered from it yet. :)

So.....the winner of my 100th post Tea for One giveaway is.....
Deborah from Pictures, Pots, Pens.

Congrats Deborah! (same name as my sister, just a co-inky-dink)
Please send me your address so I can get this out to you!

Thank you to everyone who leave me such lovely comments.
I hope to do better in my next 100 posts :)


2 comments:

Deborah aka Miss Bee said...

Oh my! I just saw your comment on my post today. I am just thrilled! Is this what I won?!
Thank you so very much!

I'll email my address now.

Thank you again and here's to things getting better during this back-to-school week!

Hugs,
Deborah

Pink Slippers said...

Oh how did I miss this give-a-way. Congratulations to the winner!