Friday, January 23, 2009

Pink Valentine Swap Saturday

I must admit, I was feeling a bit stumped on what to post for Pink Saturday. Luckily, this fabulous package arrived Friday afternoon. I joined Heidi's swap for a Very Vintage Valentine swap. I had such a great time with her Christmas swap, I decided to join this one as well.
The package is from my swap partner, Jenni in Texas.
Unfortunately, this talented girl doesn't have her blog up yet so I am unable to give you the link.
I lifted this beautiful box out of the mailer!
Look at that adorable tag Jenni made for me!

Now this box isn't super big. I'd say it's about 8" square and I swear it must be a magic box because all of this was inside of it!
I truly don't know how she packed it all in! She must be a genie or an organizational wizard.
Vintage valentines, cupid ornament, vintage buttons in a red heart box, Pink M&Ms (they lasted one day), vintage mini cake molds, red sparkly heart, heart shaped cookie cutters, key to someone's heart, heart ornament, vintage gloves....did I forget anything?
Oh yes, a vintage vase with a red rose and Cinderella's glass slipper.

And a little sleigh...

And an angel pin, a white ceramic heart...

Look at the adorable hand-made tag!
And another one!

I was truly blessed! Thank you, thank you, thank you Jenni!
These are just lovely. I treasure all of it!
Of course, I forgot to take pictures of the swap items I sent to Jenni.
Hopefully, she can take some and send them to me :)
Please go to Beverly's blog to check out more fun Pink.


20 comments:

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

What a great box of pink goodies!

Happy Pink Saturday...have a great weekend!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

What a box full of SWEET GOODNESS! Can't believe all that fit in that darling box! Wow, lucky you Donna!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Maryjane

Brenda said...

That is a magic box - it is beautiful & holds a ton of great stuff!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing Pink Treasure Trove you received in the swap! I was truly impressed with the number of darling items Jenni was able to stuff in that little box!!

I loved the story on your previous post about pulling Sheridan's tooth! Our daughter had one that "hung on for dear life" as you put it. We were at our son's little league b.ball game one day and I marched her over behind the concession stand and told her she could finish the job with that tooth or I could. She did! Loved your "quick thinking" tooth fairy share!

Have a great Pink Sat!!! Dana

Jen said...

I can't imagine opening my mailbox and finding THAT! You're a very lucky girl!!! Happy Pink Saturday!

♥Mimi♥ said...

My goodness, each and every one of the items in the box is truly special! Lucky YOU!

Anonymous said...

What a fun swap to receive! happy Pink Saturday!
Erin :)

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

You lucky, lucky girl!

I need Heidi to pack my suitcases. ;o) Happy PInk Saturday!

KatCollects said...

Wow, how did she fit that all in that box, LOL. Great swap gifts!!! Happy Pink Saturday.
Kathy

Jorgelina said...

That is a magic box .
Happy pink saturday!!!

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Donna; Happy Pink Saturday;

Oh Gosh Gee;;;; What a lovey box she made, and then all the beautiful Pink treasures in side. I love the gloves so so pretty.

Hugs;
Alaura

The Muse said...

Wowee zoweee...
it was like watching a magician pull those scarves out of his sleeve..the goodies just kept going!

Cool beans :)

gbloom studio said...

Wow, it looks like you hit the jack pot! What great stuff you got! I love the vintage key...but oh my, all the items are fabulous!
Gina

Anonymous said...

What wonderful treasures !!!!. Happy Pink Saturday..hope you have a lovely week.

said...

Oh wow, everything is just magical!

Betty said...

What a wonderful swap package!! How fun! Happy pink Saturday!

Amy @ Living Locurto said...

Wow! That's fantastic.

Pink Slippers said...

What fun!

Anne Fannie said...

Hi Donna, I am a little late making my rounds for Pink Saturday, but hey, better late than never! LOL What a great box of lovely goodies you got! How did she fit all of that into that box?
Thanks for sharing, and Happy Belated Pink Saturday!
Love, Ann

Anonymous said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Donna.

What a wonderful and fantastic swap package filled with beautiful and delicious sweetness.