Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Secret Admirer

Abigail from A Piece of Cake has had a secret crush on my blog
and has gifted me with a lovely blog award.
Of course, when such a honored is bestowed upon you,
there comes great responsibility.
Here are the rules of which my followers will have to abide by:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show
GREAT ATTITUDE and/or GRATITUDE

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this
award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person
from whom you received the award.

And now to announce my own secret crushes....

1. Mo's Cottage
2. Cottage Rose
3. Polka Dot Moon
4. The Beehive Cottage
5. Pink Slippers
6. The Stone Rabbit
7. Under a Blue Moon
8.Queen of Good Intentions
9. Pumpkin Petunia
10. Me & My Insanity

Thank you Ladies for being such an inspiration to me
by being so generous with your creativity!

(Ooo!...I just rhymed! Creativity is already started to ooze out of me!)


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Donna, for this honor!! I've had a crush on your blog since the very first time I read it. I find you to be one of the most creative and fun-loving gals I have met!! You are so talented and you so enjoy life.
You REALLY want some ugly socks, heh? :)

Dana

Brenda said...

Oh! I'm so flattered b/c I have a huge crush on your blog and gush about it to anyone who will listen! I am in such awe of your creativity!
Thank you so much!

Maryjane-The Beehive Cottage said...

Oh Donna, I am tickled pink and so honored to receive a award from you! You are one of my very favorite bloggers in the world! Thank You so much my dear! You have made my day, week, month, year! xox

Hugs,
Maryjane

Pink Slippers said...

THANK YOU so much but wait....I love looking and reading your blog. Again, thank you. You are the sweetest. (And throw great parties.)
Wendy

PUMPKIN PETUNIA said...

Donna, you are too kind! Thank you so much for the award. I am putting together my list to pay it forward as we speak.